Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ancestry Subscriptions

Jerry Linderman contacted Dick recently regarding a good deal for Ancestry subscriptions.

Here's his email message:


"I just got done renewing my Ancestry Membership. There was a
notice in the AARP Bulletin that up to 30% discounts were available. You
have to call the 800 number to get the discount since it is not available
over the web site. My subscription was due on May 18. When they verified
that my AARP number was valid, I got renewed until Dec 6, 2014 for $104
and then it will renew until June 6, 2015 for another $104 so I am
getting the World Explorer membership for $208 instead of the regular
renewal of $299. If any of the Genealogy Club members have a current AARP
membership they can call 1-800-514-4645 to get a discount rate. The
amount of the discount varies depending on the subscription."


Thanks for letting us know about this, Jerry. When our subscription needs renewing next April (!) we will join you!

No comments:

Post a Comment